SAP S/4 HANA Implementation, Support & Migration
SAP S/4HANA suite offers an insight business value with integrated solutions, such as the UI/Fiori experience, to improve business operations. GETR, Inc. provides implementation, migration, and full support of the SAP S/4HANA solution. Our combined technical team have deep industry knowledge and delivery capabilities to comparative results. We help businesses leverage the benefits of SAP across all business functions and in areas such as analytics, cloud, and mobility, with proven methodology and to deliver value to the customer.
- End-to-end implementation solutions and services starting from blueprint design through to user training
- Global template approach for all our global implementations and rollouts
- Successful delivery track record due to our Customer Centric Approach
- Proven solution frameworks for rapid deployment Allowing cost containment & timeline improvement
- Get full value from your SAP investment, Better Cost savings through Global Delivery Advantage
- Deep expertise and experience
- High satisfaction and adoption levels through extensive user acceptance testing and training
- Our support engagement is based on in depth understanding of business needs.
- Greater visibility into business Processes and increased data consistency between systems.
- We have dedicated Support team for all modules FICO, MM, SD, PP, BASIS, ABAP.
- Our S/4HANA experts help to clients achieve accelerated, agile, and smooth business operations
- Our highly skilled S/4HANA consultants team ensures revolutionary results for your business
- Ability to take Quick business decisions based on real time data.
- SAP HANA proofs of concept (PoC) and product demos.
- Time and effort saved through continuous quality checks to identify business process backlogs
- Fast issue resolution as well as personalized resources made possible by the Next Generation Support approach.
- Areas for improvement and innovation supported current system usage using the SAP Innovation and Optimization guide report.
- Highly focused on customer satisfaction.
- Affordable technology costs.
S/4 HANA Implementation
- New implementation – SAP ECC or Non-SAP (third party) to S/4 HANA On premises or SAP S/4 HANA Cloud
This is a new implementation of SAP S/4HANA (green field): customers who are migrating from a non-SAP legacy system or from an SAP ERP system and implementing a fresh system that requires an initial data load. In this scenario, the SAP S/4HANA system is implemented, and master and transactional data are migrated from the legacy system, thus standard data migration tools and content has to be used.
- System conversion – SAP ECC to SAP S/4 HANA on Premises This is a complete conversion of an existing SAP Business Suite system to SAP S/4HANA (brownfield): customers who want to change their current SAP ERP system to SAP S/4HANA. This scenario is technically based on Software Update Manager (SUM) with Database Migration Option (DMO) in case the customer is not yet on SAP HANA as the underlying database.
- Landscape transformation – This is a consolidation of current regional SAP systems into one global SAP S/4HANA system or a split out of different parts of a system: customers who want to consolidate their landscape or carve out selected entities (such as a company code) or processes into a single SAP S/4HANA system.
SAP S/4HANA Post Implementation Support
Once completion of implementation, we provide post implementation and migration support for S/4 HANA as well as Patch upgrade, monitoring, and landscape optimization. Time and effort saved through continues quality checks to identify business process backlogs and potential inefficiencies. Fast issue resolution as well as personalized resources made possible by the Next Generation support approach. Recommendation for areas for improvement and innovation supported current system usage using the SAP innovation and Optimization guide report. A post-implementation support is a great way to take a closer look at the success of your SAP S/4HANA implementation. Support is an audit of your system after implementing SAP S/4HANA to better understand how the implementation has affected your company.
S/4 HANA Migration and Conversion
SAP Business Suite S/4 HANA, meaning that it’s a 4th generation of SAP Business Suite designed to run only on HANA data base. SAP S/4 HANA migration is the move from an SAP ERP system, such as SAP ECC that runs on-premise on a database other than SAP HANA, to SAP’s next generation SAP S/4 HANA business suite. By 2027 (Tentatively), SAP will no longer support its existing ERP business suite, requiring users to move to the HANA in-memory platform. However, your business is ready to push the value-adding, innovation-boosting boundaries of SAP S/4HANA through a series of new value addition features. S/4HANA has taken the best ECC solutions and moved them on to a HANA database with a simplified data model. These solutions have been re-worked to take advantage of HANA and its intelligent innovations.
- Gain real-time business insights quickly, for better decision-making
- Optimized processes and better services – to HANA’s super-fast analytics engine
- Work faster, in a more agile way – simplified data model and the SAP Fiori user experience.
- Accelerate innovation to optimize and reinvent your business, as the central HANA core combines traditional ERP with CRM, EWM, transportation management, etc.
- Cloud applications, such as SAP C/4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors, Concur, SAP Fieldglass and SAP Ariba.
- It can also be easily extended with SAP Leonardo, SAP’s
digital innovation system,
- Opens the door to IoT, big data, blockchain, and more. An increasing number of new SAP applications will only be available on SAP S/4HANA.